Monday, April 24, 2017

Blank diary



Dreams, dreams
One after another,
The hunters,
Their assault
As if in pursuit ...
They set traps made
With the thread of
Bitter memories,
Crisscrossed with
Scars of depression
Hemmed with a
Net of disappointment
Glowing red
On its edges
Revealing a tinge
Of madness
They follow me,
Do they follow you too?
They tease,
They tear me inside,
Leaving me starved,
And wracked with pain.
They kill me slowly,
Their fingers choking,
Take even the
Breath out of each cell,
Their burning hunger
Branding my very soul,
Restless.
Sleep, my nemesis
None other than a prison
The harassment
Without cease
Does anybody hear my cries?
Does anybody feel my broken heart?
Dreams, senseless hunters
Tireless shooting
Their arrows spraying fire
They descend like comets
Burn till the end,
Which is right inside.
Blank are my diary pages
Dreadfully silent
I cannot escape
From the bite of my dreams
It is the fear,
The hatred that
Set in me their wrath
And I cannot find the exit way,
They keep me trapped.
As if in pursuit
One after another,
The hunters
Their constant assault,
Dreams, dreams .



No comments:

Post a Comment